Ayurveda Marma Therapy Intensive Workshop
(24/10/2015 – 26/10/2015)
What is Marma Therapy?
Marmas are the meridian point system of Ayurveda, corresponding to organs, nerves, and bodily systems. Through manipulation of Marmas by means of Abhyanga (massage), Mardana (acupressure), Aromatherapy, Pranic healing, Herbs (lepa), Raktamokshan (blood letting), Marma puncture, and Agni karma, the Prana (life energy) can be directed to remove blockages and stimulate energy flow, thus resulting in a healthy state of body, mind and spirit.
The workshop includes
| Practical Training – 1
Marma location and identification
| Practical Training – 2
Marma and Abhyanga and Disorders (Massage using Ayurvedic oils and essential oils)
- Venue- Sanskriti Vedic Retreat, Near Shivanand Hospital(Ramjhula Auto stand), Ramjhula Shivanand Yatri Niwas, Rishikesh
- Contact No.:Ph- 0135-2442999/444;Mob-07895035000/09837883842
- E-mail- email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
- Web-sanskritivedicretreat.com or kewalyamyayurveda.com
- Course fee- 110$
- Maximum no of participants-12
- After completion of the course certificate will be provided.
Note- Please register your seat quickly as only 12 participants will be taken for the workshop.